Skip to main content
How to Submit a Support Ticket
- Click 'Submit a Request' in the upper right corner
- Fill out the form with these values:
- Email Address - Be sure to use your company email so we can route support appropriately
- Subject line - Brief summary of issue
- Description - Explain as much as you can about the problem. Include the following information:
- Operating System
- Devices affected
- Users affected
- Severity Level - Pick from one of the following options. Note - Your company SLA may have additional rules around these priorities.
- P1/Sev1 Issues - Critical error or outage that causes software to be unusable and/or has a significant financial impact.
- P2/Sev2 Issues - Significant error that causes meaningful functionality flaws or causes software to be unusable but has a workaround.
- P3/Sev 3 Issues
- P4 - Default. Lower priority issue.
- Optional - Add attachments
- Submit the ticket. Team Nami will get back to you shortly.
- Note: Your company SLA may require minimal response times based on the priority of the ticket